The Culture Moves Europe residency action provides financial support to organisations and artists registered as legal entities, in one of the 40 Creative Europe countries.
The purpose of the grant is to welcome international artists and cultural professionals at your premises to implement a residency project. The participants must be legal residents in a Creative Europe country that is different from the host’s country.
You can apply for funding for a residency project with a proposal that includes its objectives, expected impact and duration. You will act as a mentor to artists and cultural professionals: you should provide the environment, support and equipment adapted to their field of expertise, so that they can focus on their individual or collective projects.
The residency grant contributes to the costs connected to hosting international artists and cultural professionals and their mobility.
- Hosting costs: This financial support contributes to the expenses of your organisation for implementing the residency project. It is a fixed amount of €35 per day, per participant to cover their accommodation, mentoring fees, equipment, etc.
- Mobility grant: travel allowance and daily allowance for the participants.
- Travel allowance: depends on the participants’ travel distance and means of transportation. Travel distance up to 5000 km: €350; 5001 km and more: €700
- Daily allowance: €25 per day, per participant
- Green top-up: €350 (If participants don’t travel by airplane)
- Overseas Countries and Territories or Outermost Regions top-ups: €150
- Visa top-up: €80
- Disability support: up to €75 per day, per participant
- Family top-up: €100 support for persons with children below the age of 10
For further information please visit: culture.ec.europa.eu.
Culture Moves Europe
Deadline: June 15, 2023